ancient cultural Mixed martial art form
Muay Thai is an ancient cultural Martial Art of Thailand that was developed as a form of close combat that uses the entire body as a weapon. It is one of the most effective and powerful forms of martial arts that is battle-tested, street-certified, and cage-proven for self-defense and competitive purposes. Often referred to as the “Art of eight limbs”, Muay Thai uses the combined force of the fists, elbows, knees and shin.
Knockout Fight Club is ranked as the best Muay Thai gym in Delhi-NCR and we take great pride in offering the best programs for our students.
You will learn Muay Thai in a safe, supportive environment and from authentic instructors. We lay emphasis on proper technique, while teaching you to be explosive and tough. Our classes are suitable for people of all ages and athletic abilities.
Benefits of muay thai
- Full Body workout that engages the upper and lower body
- Strength and endurance training
- Teach self-defense to protect you and your loved ones
- Build muscle and maximise fat loss
- Fun, dynamic and tailor made workouts for all ages and levels
- Develop confidence and resilience
Why are we different with our Muay thai?
- Authentic Muay Thai instructors and athletes
- Rank testing and certification to keep a track of your progress
- Regular workshops and seminars for an in-depth knowledge
- Train at various convenient locations near you and at multiple available time slots
- Safe, fun and supportive environment to thrive
- Theory sessions to familiarise you with the origins, history, and culture of the Martial Arts
- Best rated Muay Thai classes in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida
- Build a strong foundation as we lay emphasis on teaching the basics
- Opportunity to compete in amateur and pro events
How do we go about Muay thai?
MUAy thai for all!
Muay Thai curriculum at Knockout Fight Club is designed for people of all age groups, levels and goals.
If you are a beginner, our Level 1 Muay Thai classes will focus on building a strong foundation with focus on footwork, stance, kicks, knees and elbows and basic offense and defense. These classes improve your overall fitness and provide a highly intensive physical cardio workout.
For students who are familiar with the basics and have some previous training experience, our intermediate program will focus on more complex techniques and combinations. These students also have the option to participate in sparring sessions which are monitored by our trainers.
Our advanced level program caters to students who are either professional fighters or have a good amount of training and wish to pursue this professionally.