Punches, footwork & Head movement
Boxing classes at Knockout Fight Club are a fusion of strength and cardio workouts, along with boxing techniques that can be tailored to any level of skill or athletic ability. You have the option to choose from our trainer led group classes or personal training.
Our Boxing curriculum includes perfecting punches, footwork, head movement and all offensive and defensive striking techniques. Classes are conducted in a safe and encouraging environment, and are led by our world class instructors.
Knockout Fight Club is ranked for the best Boxing classes in Delhi-NCR. We take pride in providing authentic yet affordable Boxing programs for our students.
Benefits of Boxing
- Combination of strength and cardio-based workouts
- Full body workout
- Increased hand-eye coordination, balance, agility and reactivity
- Enhances mood and increases your energy levels
- Self-defense techniques for protection
- Develop confidence, awareness and mental resilience
Why are we different with our Boxing?
- Authentic and well trained Boxing instructors
- Safe, fun and supportive environment to thrive
- Train at various convenient locations near you and chose from multiple available time slots
- Regular workshops and seminars for an in-depth knowledge
- Best rated Boxing classes in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida
- Rank testing and certification to keep a track of your progress
- Opportunity to compete in amateur and pro MMA events
boxing for all!
Our Boxing Program is suitable for beginners interested in developing a new skill, fitness enthusiasts, as well as seasoned athletes looking to push their limits to the next level.
For a complete beginner wanting to perfect the technique, we will start by focusing on the boxing basics – Punches, stance, shadow boxing and footwork. Boxing workouts are fun, addictive and you get the desired outcome.
For all fitness enthusiasts and those looking to shed those extra kilos, our boxing workout delivers a well rounded, heart pumping experience. Along with the basics we also focus on bag workouts, solo and partner drills and other offensive and defensive techniques.
If you are training to fight professionally, you have the option to join our intermittent sparring sessions, which are completely optional.